+28
Save

What two things should you never combine?

5 years ago by baron778 with 19 comments

Join the Discussion

  • Auto Tier
  • All
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Post Comment
  • a7h13f
    +7

    Babies and movie theaters.

    If your child is prone to crying and screaming for no reason, best to wait for the DVD release. If it's a movie you really want to see, consider hiring a baby sitter. If you absolutely must bring the wailing wonder, take it outside until it calms down, please?

  • aj0690
    +5

    Bleach and Ammonia. Duh.

    • SaberSabre
      +2

      That is incorrect. The formula for creating poisonous is simply Ammonia and Chlorine. Mixing Bleach and Ammonia will still create the poisonous gas but not to the full potential. I wouldn't recommend mixing the two chemicals at any time without using the proper safety equipment.

  • cailihphiliac
    +4

    Lots of stuff:

    Pins and condoms.
    Electronics and water.
    Poison and babies.
    Cowboy hats and yoghurt.
    Family gatherings and porn.
    Windows and bricks.
    A haemophiliac and a cactus.

  • redalastor
    +3

    Toothpaste and food.

    • Boudicca
      +3

      Ha Ha...Are you talking about actually combining toothpaste into a recipe? Like a toothpaste sandwich or roast chicken with toothpaste gravy?

      Or are you referring to, for example, drinking orange juice just after brushing your teeth- which is a horrible surprise every time.

      • redalastor
        +5

        I was thinking about the latter but the former seems a bad idea too.

  • oystein
    +3

    Hydrogen and oxygen.

    • spaceghoti
      +2

      What do you have against water?

      • oystein
        +3

        Ban dihydrogen monoxide!!!

  • SevenTales
    +3

    I did not know that before, but red bull and milk. It was not pleasant.

  • jenjen1352
    +3

    Fairy washing up liquid on a Granny Smith apple. Unexpected and deeply vile.

    • cailihphiliac
      +2

      Why did this happen?

      • jenjen1352
        +4

        I was five at the time. My mum used to make up bubble-blowing solution for me to play with. I was not normally a careless child, but accidents happen!

        • cailihphiliac
          +2

          So just a kid not washing their hands? I thought you'd mixed them together out of curiosity or something.

          • jenjen1352
            +2

            My hands were most certainly washed! No, I think what happened was that I got too close to mum whilst she was squeezing fairy liquid and my apple received a splash. Thinking about it I do recall an unexpected splash of colour on my Granny Smith. Not wanting to waste any of my favourite apple I took a bite. Last time I ever ate anything odd looking without checking first, plus even if I had realised what it was I didn't at the time know what detergent tasted like. A worthwhile experiment I feel. Learned a lot from that bite.

            My mum had been a nurse. Handwashing had become automatic by age two at the latest!

  • Fooferhill
    +3

    Alcohol and anything with wheels-it's just not gonna end well.

  • Appaloosa (edited 5 years ago)
    +3

    Two subcritical masses of U238.