3 years ago+4 4 0
Under "Formatting Help" it shows list as:
However that doesn't seem to work. However on the detailed explanation it has it listed as
- Item 1 - Item 2 - Item 3 - Item 4
This seems to work. If please consider changing the description under "Formatting Help"
3 years ago+7 7 0
Is there any way that you can allow semi-Anonymous posting? The purpose of this is to do away with the new for throwaway accounts.
How it would work (Basics):
- First a user can only do this, once they have a decently high reputation score.
- Anonymous posts don't effect reputation/xp through upvotes/downvotes.
- When a person creates a posts/comments they are given a unique and random identifier only for that post. This allows readers to know that replies are authentic
- Mods (and maybe Chiefs) do not have the ability to see through this. If there is an issue with someone exploiting this it is raised to an admin issue.
Other possible functionally ideas
- Maybe along with a high reputation score, posting anonymously also decreases your reputation a bit. It should probably only decrease it once per post, that way it doesn't prevent the user from answering followup questions, while still making sure that anonymous posting isn't an everyday thing.
- If you are concerned about the possibility of spam and other mischievousness, maybe have the downvotes effect the users reputation. Just not upvotes.
- Allow Chiefs to disable anonymous posting in their tribe. I'm sure there are plenty of tribes that can use it, but I can also see plenty of tribes not wanting it.
3 years ago+2 2 0
Would you be willing to setup some way for the Chief/Mod of a tribe to automatically post messages? I know on Reddit a lot of people use bots for this type of thing, but I think it would be better for the site if mods weren't forced to be dependent on bots.
Possible uses: Daily topic posts Weekly complaint posts Posts for new episodes of TV or other serials.
Maybe you can make these posts not count for exp or any other statistic so that people wouldn't use this feature to exploit the system.
3 years ago+6 6 0
I know that reddit would have episode discussions for each series when it came out. Would you be interested in seeing the same thing here?
3 years ago+5 5 0
Right now it may not be a problem, however I know in the past Reddit had a problem with people following users and downvoting everything they posted. From what I understand about the Feed system, it makes it even easier for the user to do that. Is there any plans on allowing users to control who can follow them?
Edit: Sorry for not using a [Feature] tag, I'll try to be more observant of the rule in the future.
3 years ago+3 3 0
Hey everyone! So I am one of the huddled masses yearning to breathe free. Just setup /t/louisiana/ so please come check it out.
3 years agoCurrent Event+2 2 0
Downtown is pretty much going to be closed down for this. If you need to get in/out, do it as early as possible.
3 years ago+6 6 0
What anime are you planning to watch from the new season? What are you excited about? Which series are you worried about?