A super-moderator’s active role in the Snapzu community consists of:
- Keeping an eye out for spam and removing it (from snaps, comments, and related links)
- Suspending and/or banning domains associated with spam
- Helping new members learn and follow Snapzu community etiquette
- Fixing incorrectly formatted snap titles & introductions
- Communicating directly with the rest of the Snapzu team and providing first hand advice and suggestions on various subjects
To help spot a super-mod, we have marked their username with the colour
As the community continues to grow, we will surely be looking to expand the team and will be choosing more members for the super-moderator position should they choose to accept. There is only one qualification for this position and it's a tough one: reach level 50.