As you may have already noticed, the front page content grid was revamped with a new look today.
The following is a list of changes made to the front page content grid:
- Snaps of all sizes have been made more consistent. Splash images are now always on top, followed by the title, and finally the introduction (if there is sufficient room).
- Favicons and tribes have been removed as they were creating unnecessary clutter.
- The vote score is now more visible and always located on the top left of each content box.
- Videos will now load in a pop-over window.
- Snaps on mouse-over are now much more noticeable, due to the background transition from white to grey, and the text transition from black to white.
We feel that these changes create a cleaner look and provide more consistent navigation. If you spot any visual glitches, be sure you do a hard refresh (CTRL+F5). If that doesn't work, you may need to clear your browser's cache.
We hope you enjoy the new look as much as we do! If you have a comment, suggestion, or any other feedback reflecting these changes, please don't hesitate to post it in the comments area below. Thanks for your time and have a great day!