Run by no one in particular who dearly enjoys the Super Smash Bros. series of games by Nintendo and the community the games fostered over the years.
SO HERE'S THE RULES
1. Follow general Snapzu etiquette. It's a great way to stay healthy!
2. All posts must be related to Super Smash Bros. It is the Tribe specifically for Smash, after all!
3. Low quality posts are not very cool. Don't do them so much. These include reposts, spitposts, and fix/daeposts.
4. We're not large enough to split content, but we might be in the future.
5. Not a pirate place. No discussion of or links to pirated content are allowed. Scurvyasses be tossed overboard for violating this. Don't get scurvy.
6. If the content is NSFW, please tag it as such. This includes language bluer than the hedgehog and nudity. Nudity is discouraged; language, whatever.
7. Post tournament threads, but follow the format and keep spoilers to a minimum! Here's the format that r/smashbros uses, and it's good enough to also use here: "Tournament Thread: [Tournament Name], [Day # (if multi-day event)], [stream time (if known)], [other optional details]".
8. Witch hunting are bad. So...don't witch hunt.
9. Best Smash? The one with Mario in it. Boom, problem solved. Let's move on.
10. No Johns.
Have a smashing good time! Dohohoh.