1) Use a general level of civility and respect in your posts and comments. No unnecessary insults or dismissing of those new to blender. Constructive criticism is however heavily encouraged.
2) Posts must be relevant to Blender for obvious reasons.
3) If you are posting about a problem you are having, consider uploading a screenshot to make it easier for others to understand your problem.
4) Always include sources when possible for work you are posting. Try looking for the creators website, Facebook page or even Twitter.
5) Please read the 'First Time Posting' sticky before making your first submission.