Anyone go directly on their PC for an hour like me without really doing anything else?
Well, I usually wake up about an hour before my alarm clock goes off at 6:10 anyway, so I spend that time resting my eyes and enjoying the quiet before I spring out of bed. In the hour after I actually get out of bed, however, I use the restroom, get dressed, brush my hair, ready my belongings (bag, laptop, lunch, etc.), say a prayer in the threshold, and then leave out of the house between 7:00 and 7:30, depending on whether I'm working or going to class that day. My breakfast is always a peach Activia yogurt cup which I slowly eat while on the road, because my stomach is much to fickle to allow me to enjoy a real breakfast.
Bathroom,take care of my house rabbits,turn on computer,have coffee or tea.
1) Get in shower for a quick was down.
2) Get son up for school.
3) Go downstairs and get coffee.
4) Make my sons lunch.
5) The dog is up, have to take it outside for potties.
6) Log into work and check the companies assets.
7) Get more coffee.
1) Drive to work.
2) Yell at Manager because people did stupid things while I was asleep.
3) Yell at Director because people did stupid things while I was asleep.
4) Yell at VP because he was the one who let people do stupid things.
5) Go back the my desk and revel in the knowledge that I can yell at people simply because I know where all the Assets are.
Get up, use the bathroom, wash, grab a quick breakfast and sit down in front of the computer for an hour to get my brain engaged. I have a hard time getting motivated in the morning.
Weekdays -- Get cats off face and body, make coffee, feed cats, drink coffee, read news, work cryptoquote, drink more coffee, get ready for work, go to work.
Weekends -- Hide from cats under covers until they pounce mercilessly, make coffee, feed cats, sit on deck drink coffee, read news, work cryptoquote, drink more coffee, contemplate breakfast options.
Wake up, have much needed pee, get a drink, boot pc and stay there until it's time to get offspring up for school.
Does this include the hour tango I do with my alarm clock deciding whether to snooze it again or crawl out of bed?
I barely have 15 minutes to get dressed and get in my car to go to work.
I continue laying down for an hour or two just doing nothing