Geez. I don't even know where to start. I am not a religious person at all and so my "code," as it were, is not really a specific list of tenets or anything. I'll do my best to make it fit that format.
1. Be willing to compromise/concede on any point at all times if the evidence supports a differing conclusion
2. Trust your intellect over your emotions
3. Sentience is an opportunity for the universe to observe itself, each conscious mind is a part of the universe and should be treated with respect, love, and compassion.
4. Do your best to make everything better than the way you found it
5. Bravery is not the absence of fear, it is taking action in spite of it for a noble cause. Be brave.