+12 12 0
USU student transported to hospital after ingesting Tide Pod
A Utah State University student was taken to a hospital Saturday after ingesting a Tide Pod. Eric Warren, director of media relations at USU, said a call came in late Saturday afternoon about an incident at on-campus housing. USU Police initially called the incident a "Tide Pod overdose", but Warren said the student in question ingested a Tide Pod.Continue Reading http://fox13now.com
Join the Discussion
Social media is accelerating the Idiocracy.
I mean, seriously, why not do the Cyanide Challenge next? Or the Jump Off a Cliff Challenge? It will increase the world’s average intelligence.
Light yourself on fire challenge.
Bobbing for apples in hydrofluoric acid challenge.
Drink a pint of bleach challenge.
So many ways to thin the herd.
So very true. I just can't wrap my head around people doing such stupid things. This will indeed thin the herd,that's for sure. I think anyone who does a challenge and brags about it should be sterilized so they can't pass the stupid on.
I think they’re taking care of that themselves.