Samsung Galaxy Note 7 explodes in New York, burns six-year-old boy
A six-year-old boy from Brooklyn has reportedly become the latest victim of Samsung's disastrous exploding Galaxy Note 7 batteries. Galaxy Note 7 review: What’s the opposite of “bang for your buck?” The boy had been using the device at his family home when it "suddenly burst into flames," according to the New York Post. He was rushed to hospital with burns to his body. Samsung issued a recall of 2.5 million of its latest flagship phone on September 2—which had only been released the previous month...