RetroPie 3.0 Key Features
- Automatic controller configuration for RetroArch from EmulationStation.
- New system for single per system rom folders, default / per rom emulator switching, as well as per rom configurations.
- Lots of configuration tools accessible from Emulation station including setting up WiFi, a configuration editor, file manager, audio settings and more.
- Per system and per game menu to set video output and default emulator setting.
- Basic Joypad control in RetroPie-Setup menus.
- Option to add game roms via USB without network access
- Now offering over 20+ emulators + ports.
- Lots of other improvements / bug fixes from the 2.6 release.