LOUNGE all new asksnapzu ideasforsnapzu newtribes interesting pics videos funny technology science technews gaming health history worldnews business web research entertainment food living internet socialmedia mobile space sports photography nature animals movies culture travel television finance music celebrities gadgets environment usa crime politics law money justice psychology security cars wtf art google books lifetips bigbrother women apple kids recipes whoa military privacy education facebook medicine computing wildlife design war drugs middleeast diet toplists economy fail violence humor africa microsoft parenting dogs canada neuroscience architecture religion advertising infographics sex journalism disaster software aviation relationships energy booze life japan ukraine newmovies nsa cannabis name Name of the tribe humanrights nasa cute weather gifs discoveries cops futurism football earth dataviz pets guns entrepreneurship fitness android extremeweather fashion insects india northamerica
  • zanduvid
    +7

    When will the majority of his voters realize that he is taking decisions with the sole aim of increasing his wealth and power? And as his power increases, more ordinary citizens and their needs are being ignored. The same citizens that he is supposed to be in power to protect and to look after. A president is elected not to serve his own your own interests but the interests of every single American whether they voted for him or not. Doing things that benefit only a 5% of the population against the remaining 95% is not what a president is elected to do, it is actually anti-American, as it goes against the principle of "equal opportunities for all".