10 months agoAchievement Bigcol
Followed by 2/2 members! Congratulations Bigcol on this achievement!+1310 XP
10 months agoLevel Up Bigcol
Bigcol is now level 2 with 1,115 XP.View Unlocks
- Profile title You now have the ability to enter a profile title.
- Tribe membership The maximum amount of tribes you can join has been raised by 5 to a total of 80.
10 months agoComment Bigcol
A very clever 1% i guess. The other 99% of us will just read and buy what we read!