-
+19 +1
Uncertain future for BK Racing
Gray Gaulding will drive the #23 at Daytona. The status of the #83 car this season up in the air.
-
+18 +1
Ranking the biggest NASCAR rule changes for 2018
Pit stops could be a lot more challenging this season and the term "Hawkeye" will get a lot of play. What else is different in the realm of officiating and procedures? Here's a breakdown.
-
+16 +1
Di Grassi sets sights on official role to help motorsport’s future
Formula E champion Lucas di Grassi is keen to pursue an official role in motorsport management in the future in a bid to help develop racing. Di Grassi, 33, was the first driver to test a Formula E car back in 2013, and has been a key figure within the electric racing series’ paddock since its inception.
-
+11 +1
Global championship of driverless cars
Autonomous cars compete in driving algorithms on Formula E tracks
-
+17 +1
Motorcyclist dies at Macau Grand Prix
Daniel Hegarty died from his injuries before arriving at hospital in Macau, the BBC understands.
-
+14 +1
Danica Patrick to run 2018 Daytona 500 and Indy 500 before retiring
Danica Patrick’s driving career is not quite over but it is on its last lap.
-
+20 +1
Budweiser One Last Ride for Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Budweiser posts tribute video for Dale Earnhardt Jr in memory of their sponsorship.
-
+14 +1
Matt Kenseth won’t race full-time in 2018, may not return to NASCAR
The former Cup Series champion says he’s not retiring, but admits that there is a "good chance" he won’t return.
-
+4 +1
Matt Kenseth to drive rookie paint scheme in Cup season finale
Matt Kenseth and Dale Earnhardt Jr. will both drive their rookie paint schemes Sunday.
-
+16 +1
Halifax music fest apologizes for ‘overt racism’ at Lido Pimienta concert
The Halifax festival says the incident involved a white volunteer photographer who reacted negatively when Pimienta invited ‘brown girls to the front’
-
+6 +1
Australian MotoGP: Marquez edges clear of frantic battle for victory
Marc Marquez gave his MotoGP title hopes a huge boost with a commanding win at Phillip Island, while Andrea Dovizioso was lucky to score at all after struggling to 13th position.
-
+26 +1
Solar cars begin race across Australian desert
The World Solar Challenge began on Sunday with 42 solar cars crossing Australia’s tropical north to its southern shores, a grueling 3,000 km (1,864 mile) race through the outback. The race from the northern city of Darwin to the southern city of Adelaide is expected to take a week for most cars, with speeds of 90-100 kmh (55-62 mph) powered only by the sun.
-
+8 +1
Felipe Nasr admits that a F1 return is unlikely
Former Sauber driver Felipe Nasr says he wants to get back to racing next year. The Brazilian contested two seasons with the Swiss team until the end of last year, when his backer Banco do Brasil pulled out of the sport. Since then, the 25-year-old has been testing several cars.
-
+12 +1
Leavine Family Racing Announces Kasey Kahne will Drive the 95 in 2018
Leavine Family Racing is a NASCAR race team that races the No. 95 in the Sprint Cup Series.
-
+1 +1
Aston Martin open to becoming F1 engine supplier in 2021
Aston Martin have confirmed to Sky F1 their interest in becoming an F1 engine supplier if the new regulations from 2021 prove attractive.
-
+14 +1
Stewards declare Ferrari-Red Bull clash a racing incident
Kimi Raikkonen made a strong getaway from fourth on the grid and was drawing alongside Verstappen on the inside as they approached Turn 1. But as polesitter Sebastian Vettel edged left, the Dutchman’s Red Bull became the meat in a Ferrari sandwich and all three made contact. Raikkonen and Verstappen were out on the spot, while Vettel briefly continued to lead the race until spinning his heavily damaged car into retirement before the first lap was complete.
-
+1 +1
McLaren willing to spend 'big money' to retain Alonso
McLaren claims to be "very close" to securing a new contract with Fernando Alonso that will see him remain as one of Formula One's best paid drivers. Now in the final year of his current contract, Alonso's future at McLaren had been in doubt following three seasons without a podium. But news this weekend that McLaren has secured a switch to Renault power for 2018 means Alonso is more likely to remain at the team in the hope that it can turn its fortunes around next year.
-
+21 +1
McLaren, Honda Officially Decide to End Their Formula 1 Partnership
It's the end of an era. After three seasons of heartache and turmoil between McLaren and Honda, the two have officially decided to end their F1 partnership after 2017. Constant issues have plagued McLaren from competing since the pair rejoined in 2015, failing to mimic the success the two had in Formula One in the 1980s. It's understood that Honda will supply engines to Toro Rosso next season, with McLaren and Renault signing a deal that lasts through the 2020 season.
-
+11 +1
Danica Patrick says she is out at Stewart-Haas Racing after this season
Danica Patrick says in Facebook post she will not be driving for Stewart-Haas Racing beyond this season.
-
+14 +1
Williams eyeing Kubica and Perez for 2018
Williams could offer Robert Kubica a remarkable return to Formula 1 after current team Renault elected to sign Carlos Sainz, according to reports. The Pole's promising career seemed to be over after a life-threatening accident in 2011, but he is now very much on the comeback trail. Kubica proved he was capable of handling the 2017 machinery when he drove the Renault at the Hungary test earlier this summer.
Submit a link
Start a discussion