Welcome to Snapzu from Melbourne
Welcome to the Melbourne tribe on Snapzu. Feel free to discuss everything Melbourne and Victoria (the state) related.
For those who are new to the Melbourne community and haven't seen our other communities on Reddit and Voat, here are some common talking points.
- Public Transport (more often than not complaining about Metro and Myki)
- Melbournian Food and Coffee locations
- State Politics
- Real Estate (Buying, Selling, Renting, etc)
- Suggestions of places to go and see in Melbourne and Victoria
- Questions from Visitors and New Residents
Feel free to speak your mind and share interesting things you find in or about this city.
We're also looking for a banner and a flag, the current image of Flinders Street Station is just a placeholder for now. For the artistically inclined, or anyone who has an image to suggest using, please feel free to submit it to the tribe and we'll aggregate all the images and put it to a vote (eventually).
Enjoy taking part in and expanding this new Melbourne dedicated tribe!