What kind of Android tablet should I get within my budget?
Hopefully this kind of post is alright here. I'm going to be buying a new tablet next week and I'm having trouble figuring out which one to get. I do have some things that I'm specifically looking for and some devices I'm currently debating between and would just like some input. The last two tablets I had were the original Google Nexus 7 and the 2013 Google Nexus 7.
- Under $300
- Must be purchased from Office Max (I have a gift card)
- Quality Display
- Runs smooth (at the very least not an incredibly laggy UI
- 8-10" screen
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8" or 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" or 9.4"
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (IF I can catch it on sale under $300)
What I use a tablet for
- School! I only buy ebooks and need the text to look good and be readable
- Browsing the web
- Steaming videos
- Streaming music
- Occasional gaming (Usually not 3D games or anything to demanding)
Thanks in advance for any advice. I know I only have Samsung listed, but that's because they're a big name and I've owned Samsung products before. I'm open to anything though!