+23 23 0
Published 2 weeks ago by ppp with 2 Comments

Join the Discussion

  • Auto Tier
  • All
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Post Comment
  • ClarkKent
    +7

    That makes sense I guess. I feel like US is a huge part of TikTok right now.

    • Maternitus (edited 2 weeks ago)
      +6

      8% of the userbase is from the US, which is a lot in people's numbers (165 million downloads to date), but looking at it percentage-wise it is not that hard to overcome an eventual deleting or banning of the US from its' users. Maybe it's a good thing for software developers (and other makers) to just skip the US market at all. Not as a boycott, but as a means of logistics and economics: it saves a lot of time and money not to invest in the US. And it prevents political shenanigans like this one.
      4% of the world population is American, which leaves 96% of the world open for adventure and entrepreneurship. :-)

Here are some other snaps you may like...