LOUNGE all new asksnapzu ideasforsnapzu newtribes interesting pics videos funny technology science technews gaming health history worldnews business web research entertainment food living internet socialmedia mobile space sports photography nature animals movies culture travel television finance music celebrities gadgets environment usa crime politics law money justice psychology security cars wtf art google books lifetips bigbrother women apple kids recipes whoa military privacy education facebook medicine computing wildlife design war drugs middleeast diet toplists economy fail violence humor africa microsoft parenting dogs canada neuroscience architecture religion advertising infographics sex journalism disaster software aviation relationships energy booze life japan ukraine newmovies nsa cannabis name Name of the tribe humanrights nasa cute weather gifs discoveries cops futurism football earth dataviz pets guns entrepreneurship fitness android extremeweather fashion insects india northamerica
+50 50 0
Published 9 months ago with 12 Comments

Join the Discussion

  • Auto Tier
  • All
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Post Comment
  • Nelson
    +6

    If Trump and Moore had any integrity they'd follow suit. But they don't, so they won't.

    • AdelleChattre
      +3

      Well, at least perverts and degenerates can count on representation in Washington with the courage of their convictions. No, not those convictions. The other kind.

    • ckshenn
      +3

      Yup quite the difference between two parties ain't there? A top Democrat resigns, while Republicans are doing everything to elect a pedophile. Wake me up when this nightmare is over.

      • AdelleChattre
        +9

        I'm not sure anyone was saying there's no difference between the two parties. They're simply two wings of the same party: the War Party.

      • AdelleChattre
        +3

        Yes, it's about time the Democratic Party moved on from being the party that loses, to becoming the party that quits.

  • jackthetripper
    +4

    Ugh I'm all for holding our leaders accountable for their actions, but if only one side is doing it, pretty soon there's just going to be the other side left.

  • NinjaKlaus
    +4

    He said in the coming weeks which would give him the right to take back his resignation and I can see that happening when the republicans welcome Roy Moore with open arms instead of immediately removing him. Of course, it's just as possible he's waiting to help pick a replacement and to not give the Republicans any extra help as they bumrush Christmas bills.

  • puntacanna
    +3

    Time to get them all out of there. Fresh reset. This government is corrupt to the core.

    • AdelleChattre (edited 9 months ago)
      +2

      The reelection rate of U.S. senators last year was 93%. Now, my arithmetic skills aren’t the best, but it seems to me the chances of every senator being voted out at their next election would be 7%^100, so 3.234477e-116, or in round figures, zero. Is that right, /u/sashinator?

      • sashinator
        +2

        lol

        "You have summoned the demon spirit of precision"

        Regarding the actual questions in case this summoning wasn't a joke: I honestly have no idea. But thanks for thinking of me as The Pedant.

  • paddystacks
    +3

    You’re a class act Al Franken for taking the moral ground. Country over Party, how it should be.

    • AdelleChattre
      +3

      Really? Because if it was country over party, wouldn’t Franken have put the good of the country over the cold feet of his party’s leadership?

Here are some other snaps you may like...