In the dog-eat-dog world of food delivery services, the landscape changes often and drastically. But one company remains unscathed. It’s Postmates, a pioneer in on-demand delivery that’s been gaining a foothold on the US market all along. There’s a lot to learn from the company if you’re looking to develop a food delivery app. And the timing is perfect, too: venture capitalists have a wolfish appetite for food delivery service initiatives. So let’s delve in the gold mine of online food delivery opportunities.
Use the plan below to skip to a question of your interest:
- Food delivery market landscape
- Postmates’ delectable success story
- Postmates business model
- 3 reasons to build an app like Postmates here and now
- How to make an app like Postmates
- How much for a Postmates clone
- How to make it better
More about on demand delivery app development.