- 1/4 cupdry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup(1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoonseasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoongarlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoonfreshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoonsfat-free milk
- 2 1/2 cups(1/4-inch-thick) slices zucchini (about 2 small)
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Place milk in a shallow bowl. Dip zucchini slices in milk, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Place coated slices on an ovenproof wire rack coated with cooking spray; place rack on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 30 minutes or until browned and crisp. Serve immediately.